How to grow tomatoes.
Quiz by Todd
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/5Score 0When are tomatoes ready to eat?29When the tomato plant grows flowersWhen they fall off the plantWhen they turn red
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1When are tomatoes ready to eat?When the tomato plant grows flowersWhen they fall off the plantWhen they turn red30s
- Q2What is the first step in growing a tomato?Dig a hole outsideTie the plant to a stakePut soil in a small pot30s
- Q3What should you do if the dirt in your pot is dry?Put it outsideWater it until it's a little wetPut in more dirt30s
- Q4What do you not need to grow tomatoesSaltSunWater30s
- Q5What is a very small plant called?A blossomA seedlingA stem30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class