Quiz by casey schaefer
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
from any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
With a free account, teachers can
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/5Score 0Which one is a hyperbole?29I ate all of my salad for lunch.I’m so hungry I could eat a whole elephant!As I approached the horse, it seemed larger than it had in the pasture.May is the nicest month of the year.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1Which one is a hyperbole?I ate all of my salad for lunch.I’m so hungry I could eat a whole elephant!As I approached the horse, it seemed larger than it had in the pasture.May is the nicest month of the year.30sEditDelete
- Q2Which is a hyperbole?We thought the apple pie was the best kind of dessert for the party.Notre Dame has a terrific football team this year.Larry was such a big baby that this parents had to use bed sheets for diapers.Harold ate a large sandwich for lunch.30sEditDelete
- Q3Is this a hyperbole? There were a million replies that popped into her headyesno30sEditDelete
- Q4Is this a hyperbole? May is the hottest month.yesno30sEditDelete
- Q5Which one is the correct way to wright a hyperbole?Uncle Larry is the smartest man in the world.Uncle Larry is very smart30sEditDelete
Teachers give this quiz to your class