Quiz by Gopaul_Candice(영어_원)
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/16Score 0What does the idiom 'to pull someone's leg' mean?29To tease or joke with someoneTo push someone awayTo ignore someoneTo take someone seriously
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1What does the idiom 'to pull someone's leg' mean?To tease or joke with someoneTo push someone awayTo ignore someoneTo take someone seriously30s
- Q2What does the idiom 'to see eye to eye' mean?To fully agree with someoneTo make fun of someoneTo ignore someoneTo argue with someone30s
- Q3What does the idiom 'piece of cake' mean?Something that is very hard to doSomething that is very delicious to eatSomething that is very expensive to buySomething that is very easy to do30s
- Q4What does the idiom 'it's on me' mean?I don't want itIt's not my problemI will pay for itI will sell it30s
- Q5What does the idiom 'I'm in hot water' mean?Taking a hot bathSolving a difficult problemFeeling hot and uncomfortableIn trouble30s
- Q6What is the meaning of the idiom 'I'll keep in touch'?I will stay in contact with youI will cut off communication with youI never want to speak to you againI want to stay distant from you30s
- Q7What does the idiom 'raining cats and dogs' mean?snowing heavilysunny weatherwindy weatherraining heavily30s
- Q8What does the idiom 'break a leg' mean?get some restdo some exercisebad luckgood luck30s
- Q9What does the idiom 'pigged out' mean?Went for a runRead a bookWatched a movieAte too much food30s
- Q10What does the idiom 'not my cup of tea' mean?something that one does not like or enjoysomething that one enjoys a lotsomething that is worth tryinga type of tea from China30s
I feel under the weather means to feel sick.truefalseTrue or False30s
Don't make a long face means the same as feeling under the weather.falsetrueTrue or False30s
What idiom matches the picture?
Making a long face.
Keep in touch.
Keep my fingers crossed.30s
It was so easy!
This test was a cake of pie.
This test was a cake.
This test was a piece of cake!
This test was a piece.30s
ginplul ym gleUsers re-arrange answers into correct orderJumble30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class