Infectious diseases and Parasites
Quiz by Lyla Hine
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/25Score 0Which type of pathogen causes flu's such as COVID-19?29BacteriaParasiteVirusFungi
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1Which type of pathogen causes flu's such as COVID-19?BacteriaParasiteVirusFungi30s
- Q2Which disease is caused by bacteria?TuberculosisChickenpoxHIVRingworm30s
- Q3Which type of pathogen causes Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)?ParasiteBacteriaVirusFungi30s
- Q4Which disease is caused by a virus?Typhoid feverHIVMalariaLyme disease30s
- Q5Which type of pathogen causes strep throat?BacteriaParasiteVirusFungi30s
- Q6Which type of pathogen causes ringworm?VirusParasiteBacteriaFungi30s
- Q7Which type of pathogen causes malaria?VirusBacteriaParasiteFungi30s
- Q8What is the definition of an infectious disease?A disease caused by geneticsA disease caused by environmental factorsA disease caused by a pathogen that can be transmitted from one person to another.A disease caused by poor hygiene30s
- Q9What is the most common cause of infectious diseases?VirusesBacteriaParasitesFungi30s
- Q10Which of the following is NOT an example of an infectious disease?TuberculosisCancerCholeraInfluenza30s
- Q11What is an antibiotic?A medication used to treat parasitic infectionsA medication used to treat bacterial infectionsA medication used to treat fungal infectionsA medication used to treat viral infections30s
Infectious diseases are caused by...
Lifestyle choices and environmental factors30s
disease causing microorganisms
A key characteristic of infectious diseases is that they can...
spread from person to person (transmissible)
be carried in genes and passed onto children
be caused by environmental factors like the sun
NOT spread from person to person (not transmissible)30s
Infectious diseases are usually transmitted by...
indirect contact e.g. via insects
direct contact e.g. sneezing, surfaces
Teachers give this quiz to your class