Latin Ecce Chapter 01 Nominative Practice
Quiz by John Leddy
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/26Score 0Nominatives are:29predicate adjectives and predicate nominativessubjects, predicate adjectives and predicate nominativessubjectshappy all the time
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1Nominatives are:predicate adjectives and predicate nominativessubjects, predicate adjectives and predicate nominativessubjectshappy all the time30s
What is the indicator of a nominative in Latin most of the time?
where it is in the sentence
the ending on the word
Latin adds a macron to nominative endings
the length of the word30s
Which specific ending in Latin indicates the nominative until chapter 3?
- Q4Identify the nominative:aestatepuellavillāetiam30s
- Q5Identify the nominative:Italianominevillāvillam30s
- Q6Which of the following is not a nominative?Italiāpuellalaetavilla30s
Identify the nominative in this sentence: Happy Sextus is running in the fields.
Happy / Sextus
Sextus / fields
Identify the nominative in this sentence: Cornelia is a tired girl.
Cornelia / tired
Cornelia / girl
Cornelia / is / tired
Cornelia / tired / girl30s
Identify the nominatives: The horse, who runs into the barn, is large.
horse / barn
horse / who / large
horse / large
large / who30s
Identify the nominative: Whom do you see in the picture?
you / picture
Whom / you30s
Identify the nominative: The wolf is a fascinating animal, who often runs in packs.
wolf / fascinating / animal / who
wolf / animal / fascinating / who / packs
wolf / animal / fascinating
wolf / animal30s
Give the part of speech: puella
Give the part of speech: legit
Give the part of speech: et
Give the part of speech: nomine
Teachers give this quiz to your class