LCM and HCF
Quiz by Mamoona
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/10Score 0HCF stands for29Highest common FactorFactorMultiplesCommon Factor
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1HCF stands forHighest common FactorFactorMultiplesCommon Factor30s
- Q2The first 5 multiples of 61,2,5,6,7,86,12,18,24,302,4,6,8,10,125,10,15,20,25,3030s
- Q3LCM stands forLeast Common MultiplesHighest Common FactorCommon NumbersLeast Factors30s
- Q4The Factors of 6 are1,2,32,1,33,2,11,2,3,645s
- Q5The even numbers are divisible by253445s
- Q6Which Number is not a even Number1058445s
If the HCF of two numbers in 1, then the number are called ____________________________.
Prime number is a number that has only ______________ factors
_________________ is the process by which a whole number that is noy a prime number is broken down into its factors.
The factors of 75 are ___________________
15 and 25
1 and 7545s
Teachers give this quiz to your class