Lesson 8: Five ceramics pots on the shelf
Quiz by Mrs.Hina Masood
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/3Score 0Why doesn’t Karima’s family use the pots anymore?29Clay pot is very bad for healthThey now have plastic containers and glass jars.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1Why doesn’t Karima’s family use the pots anymore?Clay pot is very bad for healthThey now have plastic containers and glass jars.30s
- Q2Were ceramic pots important to people in the past?Very important. People in the past did not have the other options we have today. They used pots for many purposes.not important at all30s
- Q3Karima’s mom thinks it is a pity that plastic containers have replaced ceramic pots. Do you agree or disagree? Why?No it is bad for healthYes, because plastic is cheaper and easier to make than ceramic, but it does not have the beauty30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class