Liver: Parts and Functions
Quiz by Teacher Jewel
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/10Score 0
1. The bile is stored in the gallbladder.29
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
1. The bile is stored in the gallbladder.
2. The liver is the smallest organ of the human body.
3. The liver removes poisons and toxins in the body.
4. The liver breaks down glycogen into glucose when it is NOT needed.
5. The wastes from the liver become tears and go out of the body.
6. The liver produces bile that helps in the digestion of fats.
7. The liver has a lot of important functions, one of which is digestion.
8. The liver absorbs and breaks down drugs’ byproducts in the blood.
9. The liver helps in the absorption of vitamins and minerals.
10. The liver is found under the diaphragm and over your stomach and intestines.
Teachers give this quiz to your class