Living and Nonliving Things
Quiz by Micale E
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/5Score 0What will happen to the grass of a lawn in Utah if it is not watered in the summer?29It will stay the same.It will grow longer and turn green.It will get shorter.It will turn brown and look dead.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1What will happen to the grass of a lawn in Utah if it is not watered in the summer?It will stay the same.It will grow longer and turn green.It will get shorter.It will turn brown and look dead.30s
- Q2One student makes a model of a lake and another student makes a model of a river. Which statement best describes the water in one of the models?The lake model contains cold water.The river model contains muddy water.The lake model contains salt water.The river model contains flowing water30s
- Q3Which part of the ecosystem is alive and provides oxygen for animals?WaterMushroomPlantSoil30s
- Q4Which list best shows the basic needs of a living oak tree?Soil, water, sunlight, airWater, sunlight, shelter, soilSunlight, insects, air, shelterA shelter, soil, water, insects30s
- Q5Blue crabs can be found in the coastal waters of New Jersey. Which of these explains why the crab’s outer shell helps it survive in its habitat?The shell keeps the crab warm.The shell helps the crab catch food.The shell allows the crab to get oxygen.The shell protects the crab from predators.30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class