Mathematics 5 - Exit Assessment
Quiz by CID Marikina
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measures 21 skills fromGrade 5MathematicsPhilippines Curriculum: Grades K-10 (MELC)
Track each student's skills and progress in your Mastery dashboards
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/25Score 0Which number is divisible by 2, 5 and 10?29905
- Q1Which number is divisible by 2, 5 and 10?905
- Q2Using the divisibility for rule for 3, which number does NOT belong to the group?279243265
The number of Math books of Roy’s collection is divisible by 4, 6 and 12. He has more than 20 books and less than 30 books. How many books does Roy have?12
- Q4Which should you perform first in this equation: (13 + 5) ÷ 3 x 10 - 4?(13 + 5)18 ÷ 33 x 10
5 ÷ 330sM5-1-p1EditDelete
- Q6What value does the digit 7 represent in the number 6.793?0.7
70.070.00730sM5NS -IIa -101.2EditDelete
- Q7How do you write 64.236 in words?Sixty-four and two hundred thirty-six hundredths.Sixty-four and two hundred thirty six thousandths.Sixty-four and two hundred thirty-six ten thousandths
Sixty-four, two hundred thirty-six.30sM5NS -IIa -102.2EditDelete
Raine bought the following fruits in the supermarket: 0.75 kilo of avocados, 0.50 kilos of rambutan, 0.25 star apples and 1.25 kilos lanzones. Arrange the weight of the fruits in ascending order.0.25; 0.75; 0.50; 1.251.25; 0.75; 0.50 ; 0.250.25; 0.50; 0.75; 1.25
1.25; 0.50; 0.75; 0.2530sM5NS -IIb -104.2EditDelete
Raquel wants to buy a cellphone that costs ₱ 4,998.50. She has ₱ 3,536.75 now. How much more money does she need to buy the cellphone?Php 1,461.75
Php 8,535.25Php 1,461.25Php 1,462.2530sM5NS -IIc -108.1EditDelete
- Q10Which ratio is NOT equivalent to 12 is to 8?
6 is to 83 is to 26 is to 26 is to 430sM5NS-IIi-124EditDelete
If 3 persons can make 6 dozen strawberry cake in a day and 9 persons can make 18 in a day, is it a direct proportion?Yes, because the situation increases in one quantity and also produces the same result of increase in the other quantityNo, because if you divide the product of the means by 3 is equal to 18
No, because if the number of persons decreases then the number of strawberry cakes also increases.Yes, direct proportion because if the number of persons increases then the number of strawberry cakes also increases30sM5NS-IIj-128EditDelete
20% of the Grade 5 pupils at SSS Village Elementary School are affected by the typhoon Ulysses. Since, there are 100 pupils, therefore, there are 20 learners affected. Which is the percentage in the problem?
- Q13What is 75% of 50?13.512.537.5
My brother Jose saves 15% of his weekly allowance. If his weekly allowance is ₱350.00, how much does he save in a month?Php 52.50Php 210.00Php 105.00
In a 40-item test, Marilyn got 90% of correct answers. How many items did she answer correctly?
She made 10 correct in the 40-item test.She answered 4 correct in the 40- item testShe answered 36 correct in the 40- item testShe answered 90% correct in the 40- item test30sM5NS-IIIb-140EditDelete
- Q16If Manuel scored 75% on a 60-item test, how many items did he miss?
- Q17Which of the given polygons is a heptagon?BDC
An equilateral triangle and a square are examples of regular polygon. Why?
I. Because regular polygons are polygons with same measure of sides and angles.
II. Because regular polygons are polygons with different measures of sides and angles.
III. Because regular polygons are polygons with same sides but different measures of angles.
IV. Because regular polygons are polygons with different measures of sides but same measures of angles.I & IIII & III only
I & IV30sM5GE-IIIc-20EditDelete
- Q19Which is a pair of congruent polygons?30sM5GE-IIId-22EditDelete
What do you call a line segment that passes thru the center of a circle and whose end points are on the circle?RadiusDiameterChord
Teachers give this quiz to your class