Quiz by Robert Rhodes
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
from any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
With a free account, teachers can
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/31Score 0Why was Charlemagne an important figure to medieval Europe?29He united much of Medieval Europe.He stopped the spread of Islam into Spain.He invaded England during 1066.His power was greater than that of the Catholic Church.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1Why was Charlemagne an important figure to medieval Europe?He united much of Medieval Europe.He stopped the spread of Islam into Spain.He invaded England during 1066.His power was greater than that of the Catholic Church.20s
- Q2This doument listed the rights of the all citizens.Declaration of IndependenceReconquistaTreaty of VersaillesMagna Carta20s
- Q3The most famous and respected Muslim leader, who created a peace treaty with Christians during the Crusades.Joan of ArcSeljukPepinSaladin20s
- Q4Why was the Magna Carta significant?gave freedom to all serfsincreased the power of the Churchlimited the king's powertook land away from nobles to give to the poor20s
- Q5What was the court used in Spain to persecute Jews and Muslims?InquisitionMoriscosReconquistaConvertos20s
Teachers give this quiz to your class