Module2 test for 501-502
Quiz by Anna Shapovalova
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/25Score 0As the company was on the verge of bankruptcy, the manager was forced to ___ off 70% of the workforce.29
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1As the company was on the verge of bankruptcy, the manager was forced to ___ off 70% of the workforce.
- Q2We are a growing business, so we are always ... self-motivated, energetic people to join our ever-growing team.lookingsearchingaskingseeking45s
- Q3We saw an ad about a magazine .... junior editors for their new office and applied immediately.enrollingenlistingrecruitingappointing45s
- Q4It's a really great job with a really good salary plus ...extrasfavoursadvantagesbenefits45s
- Q5The volunteers in our organization work for and on ... of those who cannot work for themselves.supportsidebehalfpart45s
- Q6She was intent ... finishing a report, no matter how long it took.ontowithfor45s
- Q7A skilled journalist will not hesitate to experiment ... various metaphors.towithonupon45s
I can't believe he left his job for good without any warning. How ___ of him!
- Q9касаться чего-либо (вопроса/проблемы)touch upon smth.touch on smth.touch to smth.touch at smth.30s
- Q10комментировать что-либоcomment for smth.comment at smth.comment on smth.comment to smth.30s
Braggarts are people who always boast and love to show off. They are seldom __
Extroverts are people who are active, lively. sociable. They are rarely ___
You would expect a valued employee to be all of these, except ___
When I asked my boss if he objected my participation in the project, he just ___ his shoulders.
You should __ for the position. You'd be perfect here.
Teachers give this quiz to your class