Momentum Test Review
Quiz by Garrett Dyer
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/8Score 0What is momentum?29A quantity that represents an object's mass.A quantity that represents the product of an object's mass and velocity.Force and Energy.A quantity that represents an object's ability to move from one place to another.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1What is momentum?A quantity that represents an object's mass.A quantity that represents the product of an object's mass and velocity.Force and Energy.A quantity that represents an object's ability to move from one place to another.30s
- Q3What is impulse?The change in an object's kinetic energy.A net force acting over a distance.The energy related to the position of a mass within a gravitational field.The change in an object's momentum caused by a net force acting over time.30s
- Q4A hockey player makes a slap shot, exerting a constant force of 30.0 N on the puck for 0.16 s. What is the magnitude of the impulse (change in momentum) on the puck?.005 kg*m/s4.8 kg*m/s30.16 kg*m/s187.5 kg*m/s120s
- Q6What is the Law of Conservation of Momentum?States that the momentum of any closed, isolated system does not change.States that in a closed, isolated system, energy is not created or destroyed, but rather, is conserved.States that the gravitational force between any two objects is directly proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between their centers.A measure of an object's tendency to resist changes in velocity.60s
Teachers give this quiz to your class