Quiz by McClellan, Joseph C.
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
from any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
With a free account, teachers can
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/31Score 0As Americans move west after the Civil War, America became an industrial nation. Prior to that, we had been a(n) ______________ nation.29Unitedopticalslaveryagricultural
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1As Americans move west after the Civil War, America became an industrial nation. Prior to that, we had been a(n) ______________ nation.Unitedopticalslaveryagricultural30s
- Q2How did mining encourage the expansion of the railroads?Comstock needed supplies to his minesPeople loved mine workHouses needed built to support minesHad to get minerals to factories30s
- Q3What did Henry Comstock find in Nevada?comstockiumplatinumsilvergold30s
- Q4The rapid economic growth of tiny mining towns led to them being known as...mother lodeszoomtownsboomtownswowvilles30s
- Q5In these new settlements, the "law" was often upheld by...vigilantesRobinhoodsburgenspickaxe30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class