Mr Know All- Part 1
Quiz by galit shemer
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/15Score 0The "Union Jack" is:29British flagChinese flagAmerican flagGerman flag
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1The "Union Jack" is:British flagChinese flagAmerican flagGerman flag60s
- Q2The setting of the story is:After entering the European UnionAfter WWIafter second Lebanon warbefore WWII60s
- Q3The setting of the story is:in a hotelon an ocean lineron a trainin a car60s
- Q4The characters in part 1 are:The narrator and Mr. Keladathe narrator and Mr. Know AllMr. Kelada onlyMr. Know All and Mr. Kelada60s
- Q5The character are sharing:a cabin on the ocean linera seat on a planea room in a hotela taxi60s
- Q6The Ocean liner is on its way to:JapanBritainUSAEgypt60s
- Q7Prohibition is:no black people on the ocean linerno parking in the cityAlcohol banno use of books60s
- Q8The narrator doesn't want to share a room with Mr. Kelada because:of his professionof his belongingsof his appearanceHe is not British60s
- Q9Mr Kelada was:born in Alexandriaa proud British citizenborn under blue skiesborn in Beirut60s
- Q10The narrator judged Mr. Kelada by his _____________________ before they met:appearance and voicename and voicename and his toilet thingshis toilet things and hair60s
- Q11Mr Kelada had:dark skin, long hair and big smilelight skin, round face and long hairlight skin, black eyes and small bodydark skin, big eyes, long hair and shaved cheeks60s
- Q12Mr Kelada was verymeanniceangrychatty60s
- Q13The narrator was upset becausetook his sitMr Kelada interrupted his card gameate his mealwas exasperating60s
- Q14The narrators' name is:Mr. GreenMr. Know Allwe don't knowMr. Kelada60s
After first talking to Mr. Kelada, the narrator says, “King George has many strange subjects.” What does he mean by this?
Mr. Kelada doesn’t speak English.
Mr. Kelada doesn’t have a British passport
Mr. Kelada doesn’t like England.
Mr. Kelada doesn’t look British60s
Teachers give this quiz to your class