Quiz by raquel botero gil
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
from any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
With a free account, teachers can
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/4Score 0What is a mystery shopper?29A person hired by a company to collect information about customer service.A detective in search of criminals.An unknown person who enters a store to steal without being recognized.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1What is a mystery shopper?A person hired by a company to collect information about customer service.A detective in search of criminals.An unknown person who enters a store to steal without being recognized.45s
- Q2Which of the following options mystery shoppers help to improve?Cleanliness.all of the above.Waiting times.Customer service.45s
- Q3In the second case (video), why was the store having few cash sales?because the store was in a area of low flow of people.because the employee wasn't entering the cash sales.because the store was not recognized.45s
- Q4Mystery shoppers can evaluate competitors and do comparison and benbrenchmarkinghmarkingFalseTrue30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class