New England Colonies Quiz
Quiz by Samantha Barnhill
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/5Score 0What was the soil like in the New England Colonies?29The soil was fertile.The soil was rocky.The soil was great for farming.The soil was sandy.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1What was the soil like in the New England Colonies?The soil was fertile.The soil was rocky.The soil was great for farming.The soil was sandy.30s
- Q2Which is true about the economy (business) of the New England Colonies.They had huge farms called plantations.They relied on shipbuilding as an industry.30s
- Q3The Pilgrims came to the New World to seek religious freedom.FalseTrue30s
- Q4The New England Colonies were very accepting of people from other religions.TrueFalse30s
- Q5Boston, which began as the Massachusetts Bay Colony, was a major port city in the New England Colonies.TrueFalse30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class