Quiz by Stephanie Elrod
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/4Score 0Which of these is describing climate?29It typically rains all winter here.It's a sunny day outside.It's 54 degrees out this morning.A snowstorm is coming.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1Which of these is describing climate?It typically rains all winter here.It's a sunny day outside.It's 54 degrees out this morning.A snowstorm is coming.30s
- Q2How is most of the text organized?Problem/SolutionCompare/ContrastSequenceDescriptive30s
- Q3Which best describes the main idea of the article?NASA has discovered that the Earth's climate is changing.Climate and Climate change are important.Weather changes every day; climate change is a much slower process.The Earth's climate is changing, bringing harmful consequences to the planet.30s
- Q4Look at this sentence from the passage: "Some places might get more rain." If this sentence is the effect, which of the below sentences shows the cause?Scientists think that Earth's temperature will keep going up for the next 100 years.Some places might have stronger hurricanes.Some places would get hotter.This would cause more snow and ice to melt30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class