Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
from any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
With a free account, teachers can
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/5Score 0Which of the following is true about online discussions?29Online discussions enable students to construct meaning.Boys tend to talk more in online discussions than in face-to-face ones.Online discussions require quick thought processing.Online discussions are better if they involve a Kardashian.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1Which of the following is true about online discussions?Online discussions enable students to construct meaning.Boys tend to talk more in online discussions than in face-to-face ones.Online discussions require quick thought processing.Online discussions are better if they involve a Kardashian.60sEditDelete
- Q2What helps both the quantity and quality of discussion forum posts?anonymous animal names, such as chinchillas and zebras.structurespellingtime allowed to respond60sEditDelete
- Q3What should you always include in your discussion prompts?parameters60sEditDelete
- Q4When giving feedback in a discussion forum, teachers should try to do what during the discussion?Offer gift cards for the best answers.Prevent classmates from responding to each other.Grade as the students go along.Address the whole group, not individual students.60sEditDelete
- Q5Which of the following is NOT an additional benefit of discussion forums that were mentioned this morning?Teachers have a record of students' participation.Non-verbal students have an opportunity to participate in discussions.Students have a place to discuss their feelings about The Force Awakens.Students like talking with each other (usually on social media).60sEditDelete
Teachers give this quiz to your class