Pavement Chalk Art (Comprehension)
Quiz by Janette Salinas
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/20Score 0
A distorted drawing which appears normal when viewed from a particular point or with a suitable mirror or lens.29
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
A distorted drawing which appears normal when viewed from a particular point or with a suitable mirror or lens.
- Q2A thing that is or is likely to be wrongly perceived or interpreted by the senses.
- Q3A change, twist, or exaggeration that makes something appear different from the way it really is.
- Q4The ability to see, hear, or become aware of something through the senses.perception
- Q5the art of drawing solid objects on a two-dimensional surface so as to give the right impression of their height, width, depth, and position in relation to each other when viewed from a particular point
- Q6They can be thick or thin, long or short, smooth or jagged. They can frame an object, direct the viewer's eye, or create a sense of motion.
- Q7is the external outline of an object
- Q8What can focus attention and create a feeling of depth?lines
- Q9By using ..... and ...... together, artists can give an image a sense of shape and depth.
texture and shapecolor and shadow
paint and pencils30s
- Q10is the surface quality or appearance of an object.texture
- Q11What can be used to make an object seem real?texture
- Q12What is the message in both drawings?Perception is not the same as reality.
Perspective is frightening.
Distortion is a fact of life.30s
- Q13Why does Beever uses real people and objects in his pictures?to show the actual size.
to show how realistic they are.
to emphasize the texture.
to indicate a contrast in color.30s
- Q14How does Beever make "Meeting Mr. Frog" seem real?
by including a picture of his real daughterby using color and shadow
by using animals that are real
by giving the image a caption30s
- Q15How does Beever use color and shadow in the chalk drawing "A slight accident in a Railway Station"?
he uses dark colors to create a mood of despair and bleaknesshe makes it look like it has depth by using lines of different lengths.
he uses different kinds of lines to showcase his ability as a street artist30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class