Quiz by Dennis Jornal Reyes
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/30Score 0
1. It is a construct that refers to your awareness of yourself.29
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
1. It is a construct that refers to your awareness of yourself.
2. It is an idealized image that we have developed over the time based on what we have learned and experienced.
3. It is the self that has characteristics that you were nurtured or born with.
4. It is the information about oneself that is derived from social interactions that offers insight into how other react.
5. It is the self that describes who we truly are and how others perceive us.
a. Self concept30s
It is the process that exists between our two selves.
It is the contrast between our two selves that usually results mental distress or anxiety.
variation of the two selves
Incongruence of the two selves
Alignment of the two selves
cooperation of the two selves30s
It means making use of all personal resources to enable a person to achieve life goals.
It is a process that is very important in order for a person to feel a sense of well-being and peace of mind.
It is the knowledge/skills that we acquire in the process of cognitive and practical activities over a period of time.
Being self-aware and learning new skills and behavioral flexibility in the same situation are keys to improving.
It is term used to identify an ability that is used frequently in the same situation, which eventually runs automatically.
It is required in setting goals, defining an action plan to achieve it and risk assessment.
It allows you to focus only on achieving specific goal without being distracted by less important things or spontaneous desires.
It is the result of being aware of oneself manifested in speech, appearance, dressing and physical condition
Teachers give this quiz to your class