Quiz by Sarah Mince
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
from any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
With a free account, teachers can
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/5Score 0Which of these is a correct example of personification?29The dog barked.The dog loves to go for a walk on the leash.The dog danced around the room looking for his bone.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1Which of these is a correct example of personification?The dog barked.The dog loves to go for a walk on the leash.The dog danced around the room looking for his bone.30sEditDelete
- Q2Which of these is the correct use of personification?The vase watched us with excitement as we prepared new flowers to be put inside of it.The vase is covered in beautiful decorations.The vase has many flowers inside of it.30sEditDelete
- Q3Which of these correctly uses personification?The wind howled in the night.The wind made a noise.The wind was very chilly.30sEditDelete
- Q4Which of these is a correct example of personification?My alarm clock yells at me every morning.My alarm clock is very loud in the morning.Sometimes I sleep through my alarm clock.30sEditDelete
- Q5Which of these correctly uses personification?The pencil is yellow.The sharp pencil makes my handwriting very neat.The pencil ran along the paper.30sEditDelete
Teachers give this quiz to your class