Quiz by Dieterle 1
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/15Score 0a plant embryo and a food supply encased in a protective covering29seed
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1a plant embryo and a food supply encased in a protective coveringseed
- Q2Plants that bear their seeds directly on the scales of cones (like pine cones)
- Q3plants that bear their seeds in flowers inside a layer of tissue that protects the seed (ovary = fruit)
- Q4in seed plants the entire male gametophyte (sperm) is contained in this tiny structure
- Q5structures in which the female gametophytes develop (become seeds)
- Q6Mosses; the first plants on land. No vascular tissue.
- Q7A female reproductive structure in plants that produces ovules (seeds).
- Q8flowerless, seedless vascular plants that reproduce by spores.
- Q9dead cells that form microscopic pipes that convey water and minerals UP from the roots on plants
- Q10living cells that form pipes that distribute sugars from the leaves throughout the plantphloem
- Q11ferns, gymnosperms, and angiosperms have this; made up of xylem and phloemVascular tissue
- Q12a cell that can develop into a new organism without fusion with another cell
- Q13tiny pores on the surface of leaves that help maintain moisturestomata
Which of the following characteristics is NOT used in classification of plants?
production of seeds
type of seed producing structure
presence of chlorophyll
presence of vascular tissues30s
An unknown plant specimen has roots, a stem, and green leaves. The leaves have a branched pattern, the stem is somewhat woody and the root is a tuber. The plant does produce flowers which have 5 petals and are white or pink in color. Which type of plant is this?
Teachers give this quiz to your class