Plants and animals responses to environment.
Quiz by humaira esar
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/4Score 0What does a stimulus cause?29Changeno change
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1What does a stimulus cause?Changeno change30s
- Q2How does an animals sense of smell help it interact with environment?Both (a) and ( b)Help it to find food.Help it to stay away from animal30s
- Q3In dim light,pupil will become___________.largesmall30s
- Q4in bright light,pupil will become___________.smalllarge30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class