Pre test Mathematics 6
Quiz by Jenefer Cerezo
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measures 1 skill fromGrade 6MathematicsPhilippines Curriculum: Grades K-10 (MELC)
Track each student's skills and progress in your Mastery dashboards
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/35Score 0
1. What is the shape of the base of a triangular prism?29
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
1. What is the shape of the base of a triangular prism?
2. What do you call the solid figure with no edges and vertices?
3. What kind of a solidfigure is a can of milk?
4. It is prism with arectangular base, and it has 6 faces, 8 vertices and
B. rectangular prism
5. It has two circular bases that are congruent and parallel.
6. It is a polyhedron with two parallel congruent bases.
7. It is a solid figure whose sides are polygons.
D. non polyhedron
8. What is the next term in the sequence 1, 4, 9, 16…..?
9. What is the next two terms in the sequence 6, 10, 14, 18……..?
A. 22, 2630sEditDelete
10. What is the next term in the sequence 5, 12, 19,, 26….?
11.It is a list of numbers in which the terms follow a certain pattern or rule.
A. algebraic equation
12.It is a mathematical phrase that contains variables, numerical coefficients, operation, symbols, and constants.
B. algebraic expression
A. algebraic equation30sEditDelete
Identify the correct translation of thefollowing phrases.
13. The difference of five times two andeight.
14. The difference of five times two and eight is two.
15. The product of five and eight is forty
16.The product of five and eight.
17.Five subtracted from six is one.
18. 30+7−9 is
20. 2𝑥+9 is
Teachers give this quiz to your class