Quiz by Felix Baden-Powell
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
from any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
With a free account, teachers can
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/14Score 0What questions do I need to ask myself before I design my PPT?29What is my purpose?How can I finish this quickly?What am I interested in?What pictures might be nice?
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1What questions do I need to ask myself before I design my PPT?What is my purpose?How can I finish this quickly?What am I interested in?What pictures might be nice?30s
- Q2How do you decide what text to keep in your slide and what text to remove?Write as much as possible to support your presentationMaking sure you only have three pointsMake sure your point is relevantYou do not need to think about this30s
- Q3What should you not include on your first slide?NameDateUnrelated picturesTitle30s
- Q4Who or what should an audience pay attention to?Your presentationThemselvesYour teacherYou30s
- Q5Why should you include an outline in your presentation?To fill up your presentationTeacher says soTo guide your audienceTo make your presentation longer30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class