Procedure Quiz "Banana Pudding Tart"
Quiz by Lakisha Goffney
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/10Score 0Why is it helpful to have pictures in this article?29To make the article longer.To show the reader what the tart should look like.To add illustrations to the article.To show what the ingredients look like.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1Why is it helpful to have pictures in this article?To make the article longer.To show the reader what the tart should look like.To add illustrations to the article.To show what the ingredients look like.30s
- Q2Which item do you not need to make a banana pudding tart?a knifegraham crackersan ovena pan30s
- Q3What is the purpose of this article?To give facts about bananas.To entertain the reader with a story about a boy who loves tarts.To show how much John Midas enjoys chocolate in other foods.To inform the readers of how to make an banana pudding tart.30s
- Q4Why do the directions say to chill the tart for an hour?To allow the bananas to melt.To allow the graham crackers to get soft.To allow the pudding to thicken.To allow the cook time to make dinner.30s
- Q5What is the last layer at the top of the pudding?Graham crackersPuddingMilkBananas30s
- Q6What would happen if you left the bananas out of the tart?You would not need to add milk.The tart would turn different colors.The tart would only have a chocolate flavor.The tart would have a hard texture.30s
- Q7Read the sentence from the selection. "Spread the broken graham crackers across the top of the bananas." What word in the sentence helps the reader know the meaning of the word [spread]?GrahamBrokenTopAcross30s
- Q8Read the sentence from the selection. [ Clean up your work space and utensils.] The reader can infer that cleaning the work space willprevent the leftover food from spoiling and leaving a mess in the work spaceprovide a place for people to eat their banana pudding tartemphasize the importance of working togetherensure that the pudding tart is prepared correctly30s
- Q9Custard is a multiple meaning word . What is the meaning of custard as it is used in paragraph 1.a persons last namethe top crust of a piea sweet mixture of milk and eggs used to fill a piea yellowish color30s
- Q10Which ingredient is not used in the Banana Tart Pudding?graham crackersmilkflourbananas30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class