Quiz by Joel Jacobi
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/5Score 0What is the purpose of Propaganda?29To help you vote at the poles.To influence people to believe something they would not normally believe in.To show a candidate's platform.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1What is the purpose of Propaganda?To help you vote at the poles.To influence people to believe something they would not normally believe in.To show a candidate's platform.120s
- Q2A one-sided opinion used in Propaganda is called?BiasImaging.Bose.Facts.120s
- Q3A Negative propaganda technique is called?BandwagonGlitteringName CallingTestimonial120s
- Q4What type of Propaganda technique does this picture represent?Plain FolkTransferTestimonialName Calling120s
- Q5What type of Propaganda technique is used in this picture?BandwagonGlitteringPlain FolkTransfer120s
Teachers give this quiz to your class