Q2 Sci M2 L 2 Assessment
Quiz by Jeremiah Elizalde Cena
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/5Score 0How does circulatory system work with digestive system?29The blood absorbs and transports nutrients throughout the body.The heart pumps blood to carry nutrients to the body.The nutrients flow in the blood vesselsThe heart pumps and takes in the nutrients.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1How does circulatory system work with digestive system?The blood absorbs and transports nutrients throughout the body.The heart pumps blood to carry nutrients to the body.The nutrients flow in the blood vesselsThe heart pumps and takes in the nutrients.60s
- Q2Which statement does NOT describe the work of an organ system of the body?The respiratory system is responsible for taking in oxygen as we inhale.The digestive system is responsible for breaking down food as a source of energy for the body.The main function of the circulatory system is to distribute nutrients to the body.The nervous system does all the function of the respiratory and circulatory system.60s
- Q3The diaphragm is a muscle that helps us to breathe. How do you describe the condition of the diaphragm when you exhale?It contracts.It remains the sameIt does not move.It relaxes.60s
- Q4Which of the following shows how the heart and the lungs work together?The boy fell down while running, causing his knees to bleed.The child felt hungry after playing.The man suffered from high blood pressure due to hot weather.The athlete breathes heavily, and the pulse rate increased.60s
- Q5Crispy pata is rich in cholesterol and saturated fats. Which of the following situations best describe the effect of eating this food?It increases the risk of heart attack.It gives you high content of energy.It nourishes your muscles.It helps in regulating blood flow60s
Teachers give this quiz to your class