Q3 Module 2: Using Appropriate Oral Language, Stance and Behavior in Varied Oral Communication Situations
Quiz by Cyril Dieron
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/10Score 0
1. It is the system through which we use spoken words to express ideas, knowledge, and emotions.29
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
1. It is the system through which we use spoken words to express ideas, knowledge, and emotions.
2. It is a type of communication situation that refers to retelling the sequence of events, real or imagined.
3. The act or process of making something clear or easy to understand.
4. What type of communication situation uses the imperative form to give orders or directions in English?
5. It is a type of communication situation that gives something such as data or facts to someone.
__________ is also enhanced in the use of specific terms instead of general term.Users re-arrange answers into correct orderJumble30s
7. __________, like “Of course you should go on that trip to Jerusalem! YOLO,” do not add the clarity of one’s speech.Users re-arrange answers into correct orderJumble30s
8. Greetings, like “Hey, wassup,” in a formal interview is inappropriate.truefalseTrue or False30s
9. What is the primary purpose of the dialogue?
to make explanation
to ask permission
to narrate events30s
10.What transitional words are used to explain the steps?
first, then, finally
oh, of course30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class