QUARTER 1 WEEK 3 SCIENCE 5
Quiz by Joanne Yala
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/10Score 0
1.The following process show chemical change except_________29
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
1.The following process show chemical change except_________
2. Which of the following situation shows that materials change in composition?
Cutting a piece of wood
Freezing of ice
3. All of the following substances are formed when a candle is burning except ______.
4. Which of the following occurs when iron reacts with oxygen?
5. Which of the following materials form rust?
6. What causes the change of color of a potato when you leave it exposed to air?
7. Which of the following is an example of oxidation?
melting of ice
cutting of bread20sEditDelete
8. Why do you think silver does not form any rust even when exposed to water or oxygen?
Silver is tough.
Silver is shiny.
Silver does not react with oxygen.
None of the above.20sEditDelete
9. Which of the following is an evidence of chemical change?
change in size
change in shape
change in form
change in composition20sEditDelete
10. Which of the following type of chemical change is fast?
Teachers give this quiz to your class