Quiz No.1 Real or Make-believe, Fact or Non-Fact Images
Quiz by Erlin Baltero
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measures 1 skill fromGrade 6EnglishPhilippines Curriculum: Grades K-10 (MELC)
Track each student's skills and progress in your Mastery dashboards
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/10Score 0
1.In the Story of The Stonecutter, how will you describe the character?29
1.In the Story of The Stonecutter, how will you describe the character?
2. The Stonecutter became the sun, shining fiercely down on everyone. How will you consider this statement?
3.Mayon volcano is an active volcano famous for its perfect cone. This statement is __________________.
4. Which of the following is not legendary or fictional?
The Legend of Banana
The history of Mactan60sEN6VC-IIIa-6.2
5. Which of the following statements is true or real?
I think men are more intelligent than women.
The Moon is Earth's only natural satellite and the fifth largest moon in the solar system.
I believe that my mother is the most responsible in the world.
Humans are immortal beings.60sEN6VC-IIIa-6.2
6. I want to live in a towering building. What is the synonym of the underlined word.
7. Diana feels envious on her cousin's new bag. What is the meaning of the underlined word?
feeling or showing envy
in powerful destructive manner60sEN6VC-IIIa-6.2
8. In the story The Stonecutter, why do you think the character wish to be different?
He is satisfied of himself.
He wanted a family.
He live happily with his belongings.
He is not contented of his life.60sEN6VC-IIIa-6.2
9. Which of the following is not a wish of the stonecutter?
10. What was the stonecutter's realization at the end of the story?
He could be more powerful than a stone.
The sun is the most powerful force in the universe.
The wind is more powerful than the sun.
He wanted to be the high official for everyone to bow down before him.60sEN6VC-IIIa-6.2
Teachers give this quiz to your class