QUIZ ON ENGLISH OCTOBER WEEK -4 ( PUNCTUATION MARKS) SESSION -11
Quiz by Nabanita Chaki
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
from any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
With a free account, teachers can
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/4Score 0Identify and choose the sentence with the correct punctuation mark.29my sister writes with a red Penmy sister writes with a red penMy sister writes with a red pen.My sister writes with a red pen ?
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1Identify and choose the sentence with the correct punctuation mark.my sister writes with a red Penmy sister writes with a red penMy sister writes with a red pen.My sister writes with a red pen ?30sEditDelete
- Q2Choose the sentence which should have the punctuation "question mark" .When are you going to schoolSam is playing with the ballI have seven cats in my houseMy mother is going to the market45sEditDelete
- Q3Which of these are punctuation marks?45sEditDelete
- Q4Punctuate the sentence with the correct end punctuation.45sEditDelete
Teachers give this quiz to your class