Reading 5°_How does media influence us?
Quiz by Belén Alvarez
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/7Score 0It's common to feel uncomfortable with our bodies29TrueFalse
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1It's common to feel uncomfortable with our bodiesTrueFalse30s
- Q2What's media literacy?Understand fashionUnderstand that what we see it's not always trueSurf the internet60s
- Q3What affects our self-esteem?Fashion industryDiet IndustryMedia imagesMedia images , fashion and diet industry60s
- Q4The "ideal image" is unrealTrueFalse30s
- Q5Only the girls are influenced by the mediaTrueFalse60s
- Q6What can we do to reject the media influence?Think critically and evaluate what we seeRead booksUse more technology60s
- Q7What happens if we refuse the media influence?We create more realistic standards of beautyWe have unhealthy livesWe help the industries60s
Teachers give this quiz to your class