READING SKILL 10
Quiz by Mayte Andrea Fabiola Zeceña Rodríguez
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/6Score 0Major ideas in the Prose Summary Questions are...29those that are biographical.those that have a lot of support.those that are refering to people's opinion.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1Major ideas in the Prose Summary Questions are...those that are biographical.those that have a lot of support.those that are refering to people's opinion.30s
- Q2This kind of question involves the ability to distinguish major from minor ideas in the passage.Negative Information QuestionsProse Summary QuestionsPurpose Questions30s
- Q3Incorrect answers in Prose Summary Questions are...the random points.the numerical points.the minor points.30s
- Q4Which of the following is not a step to answer Prose Summary Questions?SummarizeRead AnswersTake Notes30s
- Q5We read each answer choice to...Read the summary statement given.Eliminate incorrect answers.determine whether it is a restatement of a major or minor point.30s
- Q6When we take notes, we might include...The thesis statement and the main idea.The main idea in each paragraph.The summary of the passage30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class