REVIEW TIME: Read the statements carefully. Tell whether the author/speaker is biased for/toward or biased against someone or something.
Quiz by Daniel Steve Bulac
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/5Score 01. I don't like this kind of life where every month you are faced with some kind of a coup. - Jejomar Binay29Biased For/TowardBiased Against
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q11. I don't like this kind of life where every month you are faced with some kind of a coup. - Jejomar BinayBiased For/TowardBiased Against10s
- Q22. I want every Filipino woman empowered with information regarding all options available to her regarding family planning. - Lea SalongaBiased For/TowardBiased Against10s
- Q33. 3. With proper governance, life will improve for all. - Benigno Aquino IIIBiased For/TowardBiased Against10s
- Q44. I want our people to be like a Molave tree, strong and resilient, standing on the hillsides, unafraid of the rising tide, lighting and the storm, confident of its strength. ― Manuel L. QuezonBiased For/TowardBiased Against10s
- Q55.A broken immigration system means broken families and broken lives. - Jose Antonio VargasBiased For/TowardBiased Against10s
Teachers give this quiz to your class