Quiz by Zakia Abu Nahia
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/6Score 0Huda will visit her friend tomorrow. ( use : is going to)29Huda visiting her friend.Huda is going to visit her friend tomorrow.Huda is go to visit her friend tomorrow.Huda going to visit her friend tomorrow.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1Huda will visit her friend tomorrow. ( use : is going to)Huda visiting her friend.Huda is going to visit her friend tomorrow.Huda is go to visit her friend tomorrow.Huda going to visit her friend tomorrow.30s
- Q2Ali is going to play outside. ( use : will )Ali will going to play.Ali will to play outside.Ali is will play outside.Ali will play outside.30s
- Q3We go to school by bus. ( use: used to)We used to going to school.We used to go to school by bus.We used go to school by bus.We use to go to school by bus.30s
- Q4They will paint a picture. ( use : the past tense)They will painted a picture.They painting a picture.They painted a picture.They paintes a picture.30s
- Q5I am making a cake. ( use : past tense)I am made a cake.I made a cake.I make a cake.I making a cake.30s
- Q6She drink milk . ( use : used to)She used to drink milk.She used drink milk.She use to drink milk.She drank milk.30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class