Rounding Off Numbers
Quiz by Ralph Jayrone M. Saliganan
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
from any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
With a free account, teachers can
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/5Score 0
1. What is 4 763 rounded to the nearest thousand?29
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
1. What is 4 763 rounded to the nearest thousand?
2. Round 3 487 to the hundreds place.
3. The number 300 000 is rounded to the nearest_________________.
4. Round 8 623 to hundred place.
5. 3 124 is closer to which thousand number?
Teachers give this quiz to your class