Quiz by Starter quizzes
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/8Score 0What is a Scratch Sprite?29A type of software used for animation.A type of video compression algorithm.A graphic that can be programmed to move and react on the Scratch stage.A character in a video game.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1What is a Scratch Sprite?A type of software used for animation.A type of video compression algorithm.A graphic that can be programmed to move and react on the Scratch stage.A character in a video game.30s
- Q2What is the Scratch Sprite Library?A repository of Scratch sprite tutorials.A physical library where Scratch users can rent and borrow sprites.A software tool used to create Scratch sprites.A collection of pre-made sprites that can be used in Scratch projects.30s
- Q3What is a costume in Scratch?A specific image or appearance of a Scratch sprite.A type of background image in Scratch.A programming block used to change the color and size of a Scratch sprite.A type of Scratch sprite animation sequence.30s
- Q4What are some ways to customize a Scratch sprite?Change its size and position.Add sound effects.All of the above.All of these.Change its costume.30s
- Q5What is a Scratch sprite clone?A pre-made Scratch sprite that is provided by the Scratch team.A duplicate of a Scratch sprite that behaves independently from the original.A type of Scratch sprite animation effect.A Scratch sprite that has been corrupted due to a programming error.30s
- Q6What is a Scratch sprite backdrop?A type of Scratch sprite animation effect.A Scratch sprite costume that has been modified for use as a background.A type of Scratch sprite programming block.A background image or scene in a Scratch project.30s
- Q7What is a Scratch sprite script?A type of Scratch sprite animation sequence.A pre-made set of Scratch sprite behaviors that can be applied to any sprite.A set of programming blocks that control the behavior of a Scratch sprite.A type of Scratch sprite costume.30s
- Q8What is a Scratch sprite variable?A value that can be assigned to a Scratch sprite and used in programming blocks.A pre-made Scratch sprite that is provided by the Scratch team.A type of Scratch sprite animation effect.A Scratch sprite costume that has been modified with user-defined variables.30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class