Quiz by Bev Crump
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/4Score 0Select the wrong property of a parallelogram.29Both pairs of opposite sides are congruent.Both pairs of opposite angles are congruent.Two consecutive sides are congruent.Diagonals bisect each other.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1Select the wrong property of a parallelogram.Both pairs of opposite sides are congruent.Both pairs of opposite angles are congruent.Two consecutive sides are congruent.Diagonals bisect each other.60s
- Q2Select a parallelogram.rectangleTrapezoidKite60s
- Q3True / False: A parallelogram is always regular.TrueFalse60s
- Q4Which is not a parallelogram?SquareRhombusRectangleTrapezoid60s
Teachers give this quiz to your class