Quiz by Samy Mack
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
from any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
With a free account, teachers can
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/25Score 0Why is Europe called a "peninsula of peninsulas"29Europe has more than 24,000 miles of coastline.Europe has water on all sidesEurope is a peninsula and it contains peninsulas.Europe has many waterways.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1Why is Europe called a "peninsula of peninsulas"Europe has more than 24,000 miles of coastline.Europe has water on all sidesEurope is a peninsula and it contains peninsulas.Europe has many waterways.30s
- Q2What is a mistral?land that has been taken from the seabeda cold wind that bring cold, dry weatherwater surrounded on three sides by landan ocean current of warm water30s
- Q3About how long is the Mediterranean Sea?1,000 miles10, 000 miles2,500 miles500 miles30s
- Q4What is one way explorers helped Europe's rulers in the 1400s?they helped rulers improve fishing industriesThey helped rulers build empires and spread religious beliefs.They built many inland waterwaysThey helped rulers become allies.30s
- Q5What are fjords?the German name for portsvery narrow bays found in Norwaypolders built in the Netherlandsgiant walls used to hold back seawater30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class