SENSORY IMAGES IN POETRY
Quiz by Maricel Sanchez
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/5Score 0
"The grapes seemed to be blessed with the sun, with the light, with a flavor that no other grape had" - from "The House of the Spirits" by Isabel Allende.29
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
"The grapes seemed to be blessed with the sun, with the light, with a flavor that no other grape had" - from "The House of the Spirits" by Isabel Allende.
- Q2"The sand was warm and grainy beneath my toes, and the water was cool and refreshing as I waded into the ocean." - from "The Old Man and the Sea" by Ernest Hemingway.
- Q3"The roar of the crowd was deafening as the athlete crossed the finish line, triumphantly raising his arms in victory." - from "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins
"The sun kept disappearing behind the clouds. Sometimes it would peek out and then duck back in again." from "The Catcher in the Rye" by J.D. Salinger
"The hallway smelt of boiled cabbage and old rag mats." from "1984" by George Orwell
Teachers give this quiz to your class