Shiloh Review Ch 1-6
Quiz by Isa Sheldon
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/6Score 0Why is Sunday different from the other days in the week?29They have a small meal for lunchThey have a big breakfast.They have brunch.They have their big meal at noon.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1Why is Sunday different from the other days in the week?They have a small meal for lunchThey have a big breakfast.They have brunch.They have their big meal at noon.120s
- Q2What has Marty learned about Judd that seems alarming?Judd kicks his dogs.Judd doesn't have a job.Judd walks his dogs every day.Judd only has beagles.120s
- Q3What are evenings like for Marty's family?After dinner they sit on the porch.They go walking on the hill.They walk along the river.After dinner they go to town to shop for groceries.120s
- Q4Marty feels that his promise to Judd is more important than his promise to ShilohTrueFalse120s
- Q5Which statement is true about Judd?Judd is scared of the law.Judd believes that the law knows what is best.Judd is a game warden.Judd believes he is above the law.120s
- Q6How does Marty feel about lying?Marty believes he should tell the truth and return Shiloh to Judd.Marty feels like his lying is okay because he is helping Shiloh.Marty feels terrible about lying.Marty doesn't think he is lying, he believes he is telling the truth.120s
Teachers give this quiz to your class