Quiz by Emily Zevallos
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
from any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
With a free account, teachers can
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/14Score 0When Mandy took clothes out of a dryer, she observed that a sock was clinging to a shirt. Which situation could cause the sock to be attracted to the shirt?29Both the sock and shirt have large positive charges.The sock has a small positive charge while the shirt has a large positive charge.The sock has a small positive charge but the shirt has a small negative charge.Both the sock and shirt have small negative charges.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1When Mandy took clothes out of a dryer, she observed that a sock was clinging to a shirt. Which situation could cause the sock to be attracted to the shirt?Both the sock and shirt have large positive charges.The sock has a small positive charge while the shirt has a large positive charge.The sock has a small positive charge but the shirt has a small negative charge.Both the sock and shirt have small negative charges.60s
- Q2The picture shows the electric charge of a metal sphere. Which object will MOST likely be repelled by the metal sphere?a magnet with its north pole facing the spherea magnet with its south pole facing the spherea glass with a positive chargea paper with a negative charge60s
- Q3Greta passed a comb through her hair several times. She then placed the comb next to a stream of water flowing from a faucet. Greta observed the stream of water bend toward the comb. How did passing a comb through her hair allow the comb to bend the stream of water?by breaking some of the chemical bonds in the combby increasing the thermal energy of the combby making the comb more absorbentby giving the comb an electrical charge60s
- Q4A metal ball has an electrical charge. What will happen when it is brought near another metal ball with the same electrical charge?The two balls will be pushed away from each other.The two balls will touch and move in circles around each other.The two balls will touch and then remain connected with each other.The two balls will be pulled toward each other.60s
- Q5When Jackson removed some clothes from the dryer, some of the socks were stuck to shirts. What could cause the clothing to stick together?When the items in the dryer became warm, heat caused them to stick together.The socks and shirt had different types of electric charges after tumbling together.Removing water from the clothing items made them shrink and stick together.The dryer removed the air that kept the clothing items apart.60s
Teachers give this quiz to your class