Stone Fox: Chapter 7 "The Meeting"
Quiz by Margaret Barron
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/8Score 0Why was the general store closed?29The Doc ran out of medicine.Grandfather was sick.It was nighttime.Lester was gone.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1Why was the general store closed?The Doc ran out of medicine.Grandfather was sick.It was nighttime.Lester was gone.30s
- Q2Why didn't Willy ask for cinnamon cake?It smelled burned.Searchlight was also hungry.The store would close soon.He would never think to ask before being invited.30s
- Q3How did Willy feel as he was going down the treacherous road?He was worried about the other racers.He felt confident that nothing would happen.He was worried about Doc Smith.He was frightened of the dark.30s
- Q4What happened when Willy went into the barn?The dogs chased him out.The five Samoyeds stopped barking.Stone Fox ran after him.Searchlight got into a fight with the dogs.30s
- Q5Stone Fox stood motionless. What is a synonym for "motionless"?tallslowfaststill30s
- Q6Little Willy beamed. What is a synonym for "beamed"?raysmiledglaredtransmitted30s
- Q7This was a treacherous road at night... What is a synonym for "treacherous"?unsafeAll of the abovehazardousunpredictable30s
- Q8What does Doc call Willy?hard-workinga foolwonderfulrascal30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class