Testing Out Quizalize!
Quiz by Heather W
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/5Score 0Which is a lipid?29monosaccharidenucleotidetriglycerideamino acid
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1Which is a lipid?monosaccharidenucleotidetriglycerideamino acid30s
- Q2What is the building block of proteins?fatty acidamino acidnucleotidemonosaccharide30s
- Q3Which of the following is NOT a piece found within a nucleotide?5 carbon sugarnitrogenous basecarboxyl groupphosphate30s
- Q4Which of the following bases is found in DNA but not in RNA?G (guanine)U (uracil)A (adenine)T (thymine)30s
- Q5Which of the following elements is NOT found in a nucleic acid?phosphorouscarbonsulfurnitrogen30s
Teachers give this quiz to your class