The Issues and Challenges in Achieving Status of Teaching Profession
Quiz by Calvin Tan
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/5Score 0What is the role of teachers in 21st century?29An act of facilitating knowledge creatively and effectively.An act of transmitting knowledge to pupils only.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1What is the role of teachers in 21st century?An act of facilitating knowledge creatively and effectively.An act of transmitting knowledge to pupils only.30s
- Q2The status of teachers should be commensurate with the needs of educational aims and objectives.truefalseTrue or False20s
- Q3Which of the pictures shown below should not become an issue in achieving status of teaching profession?#66037910-361c-413c-8564-1bbd9336546e/quiz/11db7cd474900a5d5e95ccc40ec76220daf540a5.jpg#66037910-361c-413c-8564-1bbd9336546e/quiz/451935e4b429149c80585f97a64433b78ce89806.jpg#66037910-361c-413c-8564-1bbd9336546e/quiz/03a33349610c0cc644290623402d7b5174aee974.png30s
- Q4What are the effective ways of teaching and learning in 21st century?Create digital quizzes such as Quizalize.com for the studentsUse chalk and talk throughout the whole lessonStudents memorize the content of learning every timeCreate engaging presentations such as Prezi.comTeachers spoon-feed the students with knowledge all the time45s
- Q5Teachers can be excused to download lesson plans from the Internet without fulfilling their students' needs because of endless duties and chores.falsetrueTrue or False20s
Teachers give this quiz to your class