The United Nations
Quiz by Andy Lawson
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/10Score 0When was the United Nations founded?291950196019451940
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q1When was the United Nations founded?195019601945194015s
- Q2How many member states does the United Nations have?15019310020015s
- Q3Where is the headquarters of the United Nations located?GenevaNew York CityWashington D.C.London15s
- Q4What is the main governing body of the United Nations?SecretariatGeneral AssemblySecurity CouncilInternational Court of Justice15s
- Q5How many official languages of the United Nations are there?Six (Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian, Spanish)Four (English, French, Russian, Chinese)Two (English and Spanish)Eight (Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Japanese)15s
- Q6What is the United Nations' main objective?Supporting nationalist movementsProtecting the rights of animalsPromoting economic growthMaintaining international peace and security15s
- Q7What is the name of the United Nations' 2015 treaty on climate change?Montreal ProtocolCopenhagen AccordKyoto ProtocolParis Agreement15s
- Q8Who is the current Secretary-General of the United Nations?Ban Ki-moonJavier Pérez de CuéllarAntónio GuterresKofi Annan15s
In which of these countries does the UN have an office?
What colour is the flag of the United Nations?
Teachers give this quiz to your class