Tone and Mood
Quiz by Thameen Ahmad
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/4Score 01. What is tone in writing?29The reader's feelings about the subject.The author's attitude toward the subject.The reader's attitude toward the subject.The sound that comes from a piano when you press a key.
Our brand new solo games combine with your quiz, on the same screen
Correct quiz answers unlock more play!
- Q11. What is tone in writing?The reader's feelings about the subject.The author's attitude toward the subject.The reader's attitude toward the subject.The sound that comes from a piano when you press a key.45s
- Q22. If a passages tone is playful, the author's attitude is...uncaringfull of amusement, lighthearted.haunting, spooky.serious, non humorous.45s
- Q33. The definition of mood isworking with a partner to check your writing.overall feelings or emotions that are created in the reader.the overall feelings or emotions in the writer.revising your writing so that it is free of errors.45s
- Q44. . If a piece of text gives you a nonchalant mood you are feelinghumorous and comical.confident and eager to move forward.calm or relaxed.excited and playful.45s
Teachers give this quiz to your class