Quiz by Marielle Laureano
Feel free to use or edit a copy
includes Teacher and Student dashboards
Measure skillsfrom any curriculum
Tag the questions with any skills you have. Your dashboard will track each student's mastery of each skill.
- edit the questions
- save a copy for later
- start a class game
- view complete results in the Gradebook and Mastery Dashboards
- automatically assign follow-up activities based on students’ scores
- assign as homework
- share a link with colleagues
- print as a bubble sheet
- Q 1/50Score 0A Greek Philosopher who believed that there are three parts of the soul, namely, appetitive, rational and spirited.29St. AugustinePlatoSocratesAristotle
- Q1A Greek Philosopher who believed that there are three parts of the soul, namely, appetitive, rational and spirited.St. AugustinePlatoSocratesAristotle30sEditDelete
- Q2He is famous for the phrase, "I think, therefore I am."John LockeImmanuel KantRene DescartesSigmund Freud30sEditDelete
- Q3When your ego gives in to your pleasurable demands, your superego may make you feel bad through guilt. In this situation, you are practicing your _____?conscienceexperiencedecision makingrights30sEditDelete
- Q4In developing the self, this is one of the stages where individuals role-play or assume the perspectives of others.languageplaygame30sEditDelete
- Q5One of the main topics in our discussion where it seeks to answer the primary question, "What does it mean to be human?"AnthropologyPsychologyPhilosophySociology30sEditDelete
- Q6As you interact with your immediate family and peers, you will know the values and accepted the behaviors in the society. This is the reason that Culture is ______?sharedadaptivelearned30sEditDelete
- Q7If people see themselves as failures and think differently about themselves.negative self-esteempositive self-conceptnegative self-conceptpositive self-esteem30sEditDelete
- Q8It is what sets one person apart as a unique individual.role performancebody imageself-esteemself-identity30sEditDelete
- Q9It is the fulfillment of one's own potential.self-realizationself-acceptanceself-awarenessself-disclosure30sEditDelete
- Q10It leads you to evaluate your behavior against the standards of your physical appearance, intellectual performance, and moral integrity.self-disclosureself-acceptanceself-awarenessself-realization30sEditDelete
- Q11Which of the following represents the Western concept of self?values hierarchyvalues equalityvalues cooperation30sEditDelete
- Q12For them, the "self" is an extension of the cosmos.ConfucianismBuddhismTaoism30sEditDelete
- Q13Which of the following represents the Eastern concept of self?talks about personal attributesothers are part of your selfindividualistvalues competition30sEditDelete
- Q14It is the shortest of the phases in the human sexual response cycle.ResolutionPlateauExcitementOrgasm30sEditDelete
- Q15Sexual urges occur in response to sexual cuesResolutionOrgasmExcitementPlateau30sEditDelete
- Q16It is consider as the things that people needed and important for survival.needswants30sEditDelete
A type of love that shows the combination of intimacy and passion.
Your partner is very possessive with your relationship, this is an example of what kind of a lover?
The phase in sexual response where men the rhythmic contractions of the muscles at the base of the penis result in the ejaculation of semen.
The combination of desire and arousal stage falls under what phase?
Teachers give this quiz to your class